Check out these great programs that will earn Laurel Mountain money for things you already do!
Company Matching for Volunteer Hours at LME
DELL, 3M, Cisco, and many other companies offer monetary compensation for volunteer hours. If you work for one of these companies, your volunteer hours may qualify for company donations to Laurel Mountain.
DELL Employees can contribute through the DELL Volunteer Reward Program. For 10+ hours of volunteer time per quarter they will receive a $150 DELL Cause Card that can be donated to Laurel Mountain. Click here for the full DELL employee giving program details.
There are 2 types of programs that Dell offers. They are as follows:
1. Matching Program – Dell offers a global credit card match program through our Powering the Possible Portal. Dell will match dollar for dollar up to $10,000 per team member per calendar year. You will find more information on this program through the portal under the “help” at the top right-hand side of the portal and click on FAQ.
2. Volunteer Reward Program – Dell offers a way for team members to volunteer and receive a reward for their volunteer time. If a team member tracks their volunteer time in the portal and they do 10+ hours of volunteer time per quarter then the portal will send them an email during the first week of the following quarter to redeem a $150 US reward. This is offered every quarter. You will find more information on this program through the portal under the “help” at the top right-hand side of the portal and click on FAQ.
Dell Portal: http://dell.yourcause.com/PortalHome.aspx
Send questions to Dell_Giving@dell.com.
For more information on these programs for other companies, please contact your HR or Giving department.
One of the easiest ways to help earn money for LME is online shopping through the Box Tops e-marketplace. Over 175 retailers give eBoxTops to our school when you shop online at the marketplace. Some of your favorite stores, such as Toys R Us, Gap, Best Buy, Ann Taylor, Build-A-Bear, Cannon, Dell, Justice, Lego, Macy’s, Nike, Target and many, many more participate in the Box Tops program. Simply click here to go to the Box Tops e-marketplace, then click on the store you would like to shop at and you will be redirected to their website. The Box Tops earned will be automatically calculated upon check-out. No clipping necessary! It could not be any easier!
Box Tops for Education
Earn money for LME by clipping the Box Tops logo from participating General Mills products and sending them to school with your child to place in the “Box Tops” box. All of the Box Tops are mailed to General Mills, who send us 10 per Box Top, which is used towards the upkeep of our soccer field. There are more ways to earn money through Box Tops for Education. Click on the link to register and learn about all the ways to earn money for LME through Box Tops for Education.
Freytag’s – 5% back to Laurel Mountain Elementary
2211 W. Anderson Lane • 345-4142
Helping Hands is Freytag’s program that allows a customer to make a 5% donation to a participating organization. Simply select the “Helping Hands” pull down menu on the order form and choose Laurel Mountain Elementary.
Freytag’s Florist is family owned and has been Austin’s leading florist since 1974. Because of their commitment to you and the high level of floral design & service, Freytag’s is one of the Top 100 florists nationwide.
Freytag’s 2211 W. Anderson Lane • 345-4142 www.freytags.com
Office Depot 5% Back
Earn 5% of your qualifying purchases for Laurel Mountain, both in store and online. Here’s how:
1. Shop at Office Depot for all of your school and
2. Present Laurel Mountain’s ID number –
70094730* – when you shop in store, online,
or over the phone with Office Depot.
3. Office Depot will offer our school credits equal to 5% of the
qualifying purchases in the form of an Office Depot Merchandise
Card that can be used towards FREE supplies!
*Cashiers have local school IDs at the cash register if you need them to look up LME’s school ID.
Ink Cartridge Recycling
Donate your empty ink cartridges and LME will receive money! Simply place your empty cartridges in one of the boxes in our Recycling Center, located by the mini-Gym. For more information on this recycling program, go towww.myschoolrecycles.com or look for posters at school.
Randall’s Good Neighbor Program
Earn 1% of purchases for Laurel Mountain when you use your Remarkable Card at Randalls. Click here to print and complete the short form to designate Laurel Mountain as your school and return to any Randalls Customer Service. LME’s Randalls ID is 10583.
Target Red Card Take Charge of Education
If you have a Target Red Card you can sign up for Target’s Take Charge of Education program and designate Laurel Mountain as your school of choice and they will donate 1% of your REDcard purchases. It’s that simple. Click here to register your Target Red Card with Take Charge of Education