Investing in the Future
The Schoolwide Enrichment Model is funded by parent donations and corporate matching through the LME Excellence Fund. Our fundraising goal is $70,000 per year and we were fortunate to have over 80% of our families financially support the SEM Excellence Fund last year. When you break down the budget for the Schoolwide Enrichment Model, it costs approximately $100/year per child with 100% family participation. The money raised during our Excellence Fund Campaign provides for:
- learning resources for daily curricular activities in the classrooms;
- learning resources for Enrichment Clusters;
- technology needs (computers, cameras, etc.);
- professional development for our staff;
- salary for Enrichment Administrator; and
- investment in innovative learning spaces and experiences.
Only with the support from our parents and community are we able to create this unique learning environment where every child thrives and succeeds. To help continue cultivating your child’s strengths and interests, please consider our levels of giving below then go online to indicate your level of support and make online donations.
Levels of Giving
We are pleased to offer these benefits to express our appreciation for your financial support of Laurel Mountain’s Excellence Fund:
- Diamond $2500+: 8x8 brick custom engraved with diamond logo and your family or children’s names to be placed in the “Walk of Excellence” plus everything below
- Platinum $1,000-2,499: Donor’s name recognized permanently on the Excellence Fund donor plaque pluseverything below
- Gold $500-999: 4x8 brick custom engraved with your family or children’s names to be placed in the “Walk of Excellence” plus everything below
- Silver $100-499: Recognition on the Excellence Fund website and Certificate of Recognition
- Bronze $1-99: Recognition on the Excellence Fund website
Tax Deductible Donation: Your donation may be tax deductible. Check with your tax advisor. You will receive a receipt for your tax deductible donation over $200. For donations less than $200, email confirmations are your receipt. The LME Site Based Committee will oversee the LME Excellence Fund.
Many companies have a matching fund program. By taking advantage of your company’s program, you can significantly increase your donation. Below are some of the company’s that have confirmed matching with the LME Excellence Fund. Please check with your employer to find out how your company processes matching funds donation requests.
Apple • Applied Materials • Bank of America • C. Schwab • Cisco Systems • DELL* • eBay • Emerson • IBM** • Intel • Nokia • National Instruments • NY Life • Oracle • PayPal • Red Hat • Visa • Wells Fargo
If the LME Excellence Fund is not an option for matching with your company, please make your donation to Round Rock ISD Education Foundation, a 501 (c) 3 organization who supports our District’s mission of excellence in education. Your donations will be sent directly to LME to support the Schoolwide Enrichment Model and a tax-deductible receipt will be sent directly to you from the Foundation.
*DELL Employees: In order to give a matching funds donation, you must access the DELL Employee Giving site. This site can only be accessed through DELL’s intranet. Please select, Round Rock ISD Education Foundation, for your matching.
**IBM Employees: In order to give a matching fund donation, you must access the Matching Grants Program Form on IBMw3 On Demand Community website.